BK Polishing Wheel for Glass
A BK polishing wheel is a type of polishing tool that has high elastic features and high-strength polymer materials. This glass edge polishing wheel has a very sharp combination of alumina, silicon carbide, and cerium oxide which helps a lot in creating a remarkable effect on mark removal by its high wear resistance, and a good polishing effect. This tool is applicable for various types of machinery like special-shaped polishing machines which are primarily composed of corundum, resin, and rubber materials. Plus, it has a good texture and brown color which gives off an outstanding effect. Compared to other polishing wheels, this tool can be applied on different shapes of glass edge and can clearly remove scratches on the surface.
Detailed Description of BK Polishing Wheel
The commonly used material for the BK polishing wheel is hand and this tool can be available in various sizes and shapes. Most of the time, glassworkers used a semi-automatic manipulation plus a sintered gear method during the manufacturing process. To know more about its component and structure, here’s a popular product specification available in the market. Customization of sizes can be done according to the client’s requirements.
|Flat Shape BK Polishing Wheel||100||15, 20, 25, 30||22, 25, 50, 90|
|Cut-Shape BK Polishing Wheel||130||30, 35||22, 60|
|150||30, 35, 40||22, 70|
Types of BK Polishing Wheel According to Shape
There are mainly two shape types of BK Polishing wheel that you can use in your work field. These are the cut shape and flat or parallel shape polishing wheel. These shape categories have their own features and applications for specific materials and machines.
Cut Shape BK Polishing Wheel
This type of polishing wheel is very suitable for various machines like straight-line machines, beveling machines, and double edge machines. Some workers tend to replace the 10S polishing wheel with this one because of its durability feature which is 10 times longer.
Flat Shape BK Polishing Wheel
What makes this polishing wheel different than the cut shape is because of its good polishing adaptation and it creates a bright-line appearance so easily. For this type, focus on the machines that are commonly applied for the polishing process on irregular shape machines like the single-arm irregular shape machines, multi-arm irregular shape machines, and straight-line round edge machines.
Features of BK Polishing Wheel
There is a wide range of benefits and advantages for this polishing wheel that we can enjoy for the rest of our polishing works. This tool can certainly be applied for bevel polishing using a shape edging machine. But aside from that, here are some features of the BK polishing wheel that you can use as a guide.
- This tool can prevent breakages or ruptures that can possibly happen when vibration in the glass material on an uneven machine happens, or when there’s an error done by the operator. That is because this polishing wheel is highly durable and has high wear resistance.
- This tool has a good polishing effect on any glass surface and can maintain its shape in the long run. Plus, it can accurately eradicate scratches and marks.
- It can have full control of the glass material around its whole structure like the round edge, OG edge, wave edge, and many more.
- It also has good polishing precision and adaptation which provides a big help in reducing the pressure and risk of burning.
Application of BK Polishing Wheel
BK Polishing wheel is also used for various applications like:
- For furniture glass, decorative glass, and craft glass, you can use this tool for glass polishing and the fine polishing process.
- You can also make use of a shaped edge glass diamond wheel since it works well with it.
- It can be applied on shape grinding machines or engraving machines like the glass pencil that uses a flat or OG grinding wheel.
Applicable Machines for BK Polishing Wheel
For this polishing wheel, you can use various types of machinery like straight edge machines, double edge machines, shaped glass edge machines, manual edging machines, and many more. When it comes to the polishing process, this polishing wheel is combined with a glass edge machine. Chamfering and polishing glass-bottom edge industrial fields are some popular applications of this polishing wheel.
|Shapes Type||Applicable Machines|
|Cup-Shape BK Polishing Wheel||Straight and double-sided machines|
|Flat Shape BK Polishing Wheel||Specially shaped machines|
More Customized Polishing Wheels are available, contact us.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]