Resin Bond Diamond Grinding Wheels
Resin bond diamond grinding wheels are perfect for grinding carbide, hard alloy, hard steel, and every kind of serrated teeth. They are also made to sharpen edges and miller cutters and designed for the outer circular grinding and surface grinding of tungsten steel, cemented carbide measuring tools, and alloy steel. Resin bond diamond grinding wheels are also used by several industries to grind optical glass, high-alumina porcelain, semiconductor material, agate gem, stone, and so on.
- High-efficiency and precision mechanism for excellent surface finish accuracy
- Sharp cutting for various surfaces/materials, including rough workpiece
- Support low-heat function to prevent the workpiece or materials from burning
- Can easily be manipulated and are Ideal for different odd shapes.
- Features elasticity and can improve the roughness of the workpiece surface.
Resin bond grinding wheels are designed with resin bond products made of resins and fillers, which are pressed under pressure and heat and then dressed for angle forms, straight forms, and particular radius forms.
They are wheels great for industrial fields & hardware and have contributed immensely to the modernization of machinery and industrial technology.
Resin bond diamond grinding wheels are designed for sharpening, grinding, and polishing ceramics, carbide tools, glass, cutter steel, iron, steel, and other hardware tools. They are bowl-shaped, flat, cylindrical-shaped, and cup-shaped. It’s good to know that resin bond diamond grinding wheels come in many types used for specific applications.
Applications of Resin Bond Diamond Grinding Wheels
- Grinding carbide-tipped and inserted tooling like end-mills, saws, reamers, and cutter.
- Grinding precision operations on rolls, carbide dies, and carbide wear parts.
- Precision finishing on tungsten carbide, ceramics, and ceramic thermal spray coatings.
- Slot grinding, double-disc grinding, fine grinding, tool grinding, center-less grinding, OD grinding, and surface grinding.
Features of Resin Bond Diamond Grinding Wheels
- High grinding efficiency when combined with their CBN form) and used on speed steels, die steels, and superalloys with a hardness greater than HRC 50.
- Come in many shapes to perform different functions.
Specifications of Resin Bond Diamond Grinding Wheels
|1A1 Grinding Wheel Size Chart:|
Resin Bond Diamond Grinding Wheels and Industries
Resin bond diamond grinding wheels are well-known in mechanical production. These wheels are used mainly by the German-Swiss and Chinese grinding machines. Below are the several industries where resin bond diamond grinding wheels are used:
- Tool Industry: The wheels help grind digital controlled cutting tools, including tungsten carbide, mill, reamer, and stainless drills.
- Glass Processing Industry: The wheels work for glass edge grinding.
- Circular Saw Industry: The wheels can help grind the face, top, and side surface of the circular saw blades designed with tungsten carbide or other materials.
- Cutting Industry: The wheels feature a compounded steel plate and a super abrasive work layer that hep with an effective cutting of ceramics, magnetic materials, carbide, steel, glass, and cast iron.
- Thermal Spray Industry: The wheels are usually used in industries that are into steelmaking, shipbuilding, aerospace, and petroleum. Using them will improve the wear resistance and the lifespan of mechanical parts. Thermal Spray Industries use thermal spray coating with resin bond grinding wheels for surface treatment, mechanical parts repair, and layer protection.
- Woodworking Tools: The wheels are perfect for processing woodwork drills and mills.
There are numerous unique features you should expect from our resin bond diamond grinding wheels. This is to ensure that our clientele has the best available products. Some of the remarkable features that our products are equipped with include excellent sensitivity, high efficiency, and excellent surface finish accuracy.
Based on these unique qualities of our product, we can boast of how most companies in need of surface treatments and mechanical parts repair turn to our resin bond products for satisfaction. In addition, due to their various models, they are guaranteed to work on different odd shapes. Also, you should know that your workpiece will remain unburnt by using them.
People’s expectations have been raised about the great things resin bond diamond grinding wheels can do. As a matter of fact, the wheels are designed to be the next generation grinding wheel. This can be explained by their wide popularity and multipurpose use.
Moreover, the use of resin bond diamond grinding wheels cannot be underestimated. This is because they are used in numerous industries, including thermal spray, ceramics, glass processing, carbide cutting tool, and other specialty industry. Notwithstanding, the main challenge here is with the production and manipulation process.
Do you still feel like you need to know more about resin bond diamond grinding wheels? For better understanding and knowledge enhancement about resin bond diamond grinding wheels, visit our website by clicking here. We will be delighted to assist you with your needs about resin bond diamond grinding wheels with respect to the involved processes and how you can have a more successful production.
More customized grinding wheels are available, contact us.
Error: Contact form not found.