1. Material: Diamond and steel body
2. Blade Diameter: 115,125,150,180,230mm
3. Screw mouth: M14
4. Common standard size specification detail as following:
* Diameter 115*M14 screw mouth*sand width 25*thickness 2.8mm
* Diameter 125*M14 screw mouth*sand width 30*thickness 2.8mm
* Diameter 150*M14 screw mouth*sand width 40*thickness 2.8mm
* Diameter 180*M14 screw mouth*sand width 40*thickness 2.8 mm
* Diameter 230*M14 screw mouth*sand width 68*thickness 3.0 mm
Note: Please take protective measures when using, and use the product accurately
An electroplated diamond saw blade is a diamond saw blade made by the electrochemical method. The working layer of the saw blade contains diamond abrasive grains, and the diamond abrasive is bonded to the substrate by an electroplating bond. This type of diamond blade is widely used for cutting and grinding glass materials, ceramic materials, cemented carbide, gemstone materials, semiconductor materials, etc. It is a common tool for cutting and grinding non-metallic brittle materials.
Electroplated diamond grinding discs adopt electroplated emery and electroplated nickel technology, with features as following
* High cutting efficiency
* Long service life
* High hardness, wear resistance,
* Excellent impact resistance
* Small kerf, high sharpness, etc.
* No chipping, stable and non-deformation, and flexible usage.